Our digital media core curriculum includes 5 week intro level courses in digital photography and digital drawing, along with intermediate level digital photography courses offered at the end of each term. We also offer classes in animation, audio production, graphic design, and various other digital art making processes, in addition to 1 day digital photography workshops.
Current fine arts classes (including digital) can be found at this link. Current photography classes (including digital) can be found at this link.
Our digital media lab is also available for use by artists through our open studio and studio renter programs, more information can be found on those below.
Private lessons and group workshops/demonstrations are also available.
Located in the Main Building (Studio 320), our Digital Media Lab features:
- 8 ipads with compatible apple pencils, including access to the following software:
- Flip a clip
- 8 desktop imacs including access to the following software:
- Adobe photoshop, lightroom, and the full adobe creative suite
- Logic Pro
- FL Suite
- Epson Stylus Pro 7890 Large Format Printer (featuring a pay per print system)
- Epson Stylus Pro 4800 Medium Format Printer (featuring a pay per print system)
- Various Audio equipment including midi controllers, a mic, a fullsize keyboard, audio splitters, and more
- Various Photography equipment including softbox lights, product box, tripods, and more
- Epson Perfection Flatbed scanner
- Cricut Explore Air 2 vinyl cutter
Open Studio Access
Open studio hours are regularly offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10AM-1PM. Open studios are a great fit for those with a basic knowledge of one or more digital creative processes, and a wish to work without instruction, at their own pace.
Access to open studio hours are available to every student who takes a 3+ week class in our digital media lab, and are also available to any creatives who would like to work in a community use space for a flat, monthly rate.
Open Studio Information and Details
Monthly Studio Renter Access
Designed for self sufficient creatives looking for studio access, the renter program provides unrestricted 9-9 7 days a week access to the space and equipment outside of pre-scheduled classes. If you have participated in the open studio program, and feel confident in your practice, this is an ideal next step in your creative evolution. To be eligible to be a renter in this space, 1+ months of being in our open studio program is required.
Digital Lab Monthly Renter Fee
Fibers and Fine Arts Studio Manager