Experience our space digitally
Click the box in the upper right hand corner to view in full screen.
Our printmaking core curriculum includes a 5-week introduction to printmaking and screen printing. Special topic classes and workshops explore plexi dry point and collagraphy, as well as specialty screen printing projects on T-shirts, pillows, and other surfaces.
View current printmaking class and workshop options by clicking here. Private lessons and group workshops/demonstrations are also available. Find GoggleWorks printmaking resources at this link.
Located in the Main Building (Room 201), our Printmaking studio features:
- large format (4ft x 6ft) vacuum screen exposure unit
- designated screen wash out booth
- large format (3ft x 5ft) etching press
- small format (12″ x 18″) etching press
- 4 screen single station screen printing press
- glass top inking station
- 3ft x 4ft drying rack
- map format flat files
- 11″ x 17″ UV exposure unit