What’s included in my rental fee?
GoggleWorks offers the use of our loading dock, rolling carts, and freight elevators to assist you and your vendors with loading and unloading. For events with over 60 guests, an Event Rental Supervisor will be onsite. Cleaning staff will be onsite for all events. Security staff beyond standard hours and event insurance is available at an additional charge.
Tables and chairs from our inventory can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. This means that if you are the first to book on a certain date, you’ll have access to our inventory of tables and chairs first. Tables are 6′ long (30″ x 72″) and chairs are black molded plastic with chrome legs.
Add on rentals include:
- 7- high top tables = $6 each
- 2- sweetheart tables = $5 each
- laptop and projector = $50 per day
- 5′ projector screen = $10 per day
- lightweight easels (for signage) = $4 each
photo/ Soul Imagery
Does GoggleWorks Host Weddings?
Absolutely, we love weddings and would be thrilled if you chose to host yours with us! Please vist our Wedding Page for more information on GoggleWorks Weddings.
What are the rules for decorating?
Whether you do it yourself, or hire a professional, there are important things to remember when decorating in our historical building:
- There is absolutely no use of confetti, glitter, fog machines, bubbles, birdseed, or duct tape in the building.
- Please do not hang anything from the electrical conduits from the ceiling, our lights, or sprinkler system. The only suitable hanging area is from the I-beams on the ceiling or directly into the wooden ceiling. All hanging supplies must be taken down at the conclusion of your tear down.
- Please bring your own ladder for ceiling decorating, GoggleWorks cannot provide a ladder for you.
- Any fabric used to create a wall may not be higher than 8’ and renters must supply GoggleWorks with a fire rating by giving us a copy of its MSDS or certificate for approval.
- False ceilings may not be created and any items hanging from the ceilings on the I-beams may not deflect the sprinkler system. Draping and materials must be submitted prior to installation for approval.
- No open flames are permitted during your event. If you are having a wedding ceremony that involves a unity candle, special arrangements can be made with the Events Rental Director. Flame-less, battery operated candles are safe to use in our venue.
General Rules & Guidelines
How Late Can my Event End?
GoggleWorks is open from 9am-9pm, daily. Baby Showers must end by 8pm, while all other events must end by 11pm. Starting at 9pm, there is an additional $50/hour security fee. Arrangements must be made at either the time of your booking or at least 3o days prior to your event date.
There is no smoking inside GoggleWorks or on its campus; including the parking lot. Guests must use the public sidewalk area for smoking, off GoggleWorks grounds.
Do you have a Parking Lot?
Yes, we do. GoggleWorks offers free, private and secure parking in our lot, which can be entered from 3rd, 2nd or Walnut Streets.
Does GoggleWorks offer any activities for groups?
Yes! GoggleWorks can provide your group with a private guided tour and/or a live demonstration in our Ceramics or Hot Glass Studios. For event coordinators looking for a more hands-on experience, we offer several private workshops taught by one of our professional artist instructors.
photo/ Soul Imagery