The Magic of Making
13th annual gala and fundraiser
Saturday, June 2, 2018
GoggleWorks Center for the Arts
201 Washington Street
Reading, PA 19601
Celebrate GoggleWorks’ 13th year and experience the magic of making! Join us for an incredible evening honoring Victor & Dena Hammel, steadfast supporters of accessible arts education. Cocktail attire.
5:00pm / Cohen Gallery
- Creative Cocktails & Design-Your-Own Hors D’Oeuvres
- “Experience Making” Silent Auction with proceeds benefiting GoggleWorks’ studios
- Maker Stations, including: print your own limited edition tote with GoggleWorks studio artist, Abby Ryder; help create a community fused glass mural with GoggleWorks instructor and studio technician, Maggie Gallen; and explore virtual reality sculpting and 3D printing with GoggleWorks arts partner, Kris Jackson of Milkroom Studios
6:30pm / Studio 238
- Family-style Dinner
- Program honoring Victor & Dena Hammel, including welcoming remarks by Gust Zogas, board chair, award presentation by Levi Landis, executive director, and closing remarks by Tod Auman, board vice-chair
- Fund-A-Need: benefiting our After School Arts Program, Teen Ambassador Fellowship, and the new Campus Beautification Initiative
- Entertainment by 7Textures
- Dessert & Coffee Bar
includes wine, beer, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and limited edition screenprinted tote (cash bar cocktails)
VIP admission includes cocktails, wine, beer, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and limited edition screenprinted tote for 2 individuals. Giving Society members also receive onsite recognition at GoggleWorks and special benefits throughout the year.
For the highest level of support, join our Giving Society by making a $2500, $5000, or $10,000 donation, and receive 2 VIP admission tickets as our thanks. (You will receive a comp. code to redeem your tickets upon confirmation of your donation.)
Tables of 10
Tables, perfect for corporate groups and organizations, receive VIP admission for up to 10 individuals; plus a table marker, website recognition for one year, and a unique floral centerpiece to take with you as our thanks.
Purchase via Phone
Tickets can also be purchased via phone by calling Jamie Smith, Director of Administration, at 610.374.4600 x103