With the summer season coming in hot, we’ve been inspired by the delicious flavors of Reading Coffee Co. tea blends, seasonal palettes, and some of the amazing, handcrafted products from The New Store to make this yummy iced tea latte. Here’s one way you can use your By GoggleWorks For GoggleWorks handblown glasses, woodturned muddler, and Reading Coffee Co. Earl Grey Bravo Tea from The New Store at GoggleWorks!
We loved this Blackberry Infused Earl Grey Tea Latte by Fresh Flavorful so we knew we had to share it with you! Its beautiful tones and artisan feel instantly elevate your summer beverage game, and it tastes just as good as it looks. It can also be served with vodka and club soda, or champagne, instead of cream to make a perfect boozy brunch edition to be served at your Father’s Day celebrations and other summer get-togethers.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 pint blackberries (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (or any alternative sweetener)
- 8 bags earl grey tea or 4 tablespoons loose leaf tea (We like Reading Coffee Co. Earl Grey Bravo blend)
- 1/2 cup cream (or any dairy alternative)
- 5 cups water
- 5 cups ice
Note: No fresh berries? No problem, use frozen! Defrost in the bowl before adding sugar and use only 4 cups water.
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Place berries in a large bowl with sugar. Muddle into a thick, jammy consistency. Add tea bags or sprinkle tea into bowl.
- Pour hot water over fruit and tea and steep for 5 minutes.
- Place 5 cups of ice in a large pitcher and strain berry-infused tea over ice.
- The ice will immediately melt, diluting the concentrate and cooling the tea.
- Store refrigerated for up to one week. When ready to serve, pour into a tall glass with ice and drizzle in cream to taste.
- Alternatively, allow guests to self-serve with choices of cream, vodka and club soda, or champagne.