On-site Safety Measures:
GoggleWorks has remained open for artists and partners who wish to access their studios at their own risk. Now that we will be implementing a planned, controlled public opening on July 8th GoggleWorks is taking increased measures in accordance with CDC recommendations. To provide the safest experience possible for our customers, we will require the following expectations:
- Face coverings are required at all times. Visitors will be able to remove their face covering while seated for a movie, but must replace the face covering before getting up to leave their seat.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entering the building and/or studio. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be asked to leave.
- Wash your hands frequently and for the prescribed length. When you are unable to wash your hands, please use our new hand sanitizer stations throughout the main building and out buildings to promote clean hands.
- Please do not arrive early or leave late. Those that arrive early will be asked to wait outside in their car.
- No additional guests beyond those registered are permitted inside the building.
- Credit card payments are preferred at this time to limit the exchange of cash.
- A heightened cleaning schedule will occur throughout the day facilitated by our cleaning staff. Additionally, high traffic spaces and touch points will be cleaned between groups by GoggleWorks staff.
- Maintain social distancing. Stay healthy. And stay home when sick.
We are cautiously optimistic about reopening, but eager to begin our 15th anniversary this fall. The arts are so vital to our lives and GoggleWorks is a hub for the impressive work bringing beauty, collaboration, hope, and healing to our community. We look forward to continuing this work safely alongside you.